- All apartments are only intended for rest and overnight stay. It is strictly forbidden to organize any parties. If you are looking for a flat for parties or entertainment, do not apply here. A fine for organizing parties is 200 EUR;
- We are very careful about the tidiness and fresh air in the apartments. We declare and promise this to our clients. For this reason, it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE in the apartments. A fine for smoking is 200 EUR;
- Although we love animals, we do not allow to arrive to the apartments with pets in respect to our future clients who may be allergic;
- The clients are responsible for their safety in the apartments themselves. The clients should assess in advance that some apartments have got mezzanines and steep stairs;
- In case of causing damages, you must inform us and compensate for the amount of the damages;
- Please close the roof window – VELUX when you are not in the apartment. It can rain through the window and cause damage which you will be responsible for;
- The apartment rent price in advertisements is always indicated for two persons. As a standard, every additional person will be charged 20 EUR/night (children under 3 stay free of charge). If more persons are going to stay, it must be informed in advance, because we will prepare a relevant amount of bedding and sleeping places. In case more people than declared stay and sleep, there is a 50 EUR fine for a person;
- The payment is possible by bank cards (VISA, MAESTRO and MASTERCARD) or transfer via banks, PayPal, Revolut;
- Free of charge cancellation of the booking is possible more than 14 days before the arrival. A fine for the order cancellation less than 14 days before the arrival or for non-arrival is equal to the price of the first night of stay.
Check-in – check-out:
- You must check-in from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, and check-out before 12 pm. You must agree in advance about other check-in/check-out times;
- Early check in or late check out can be proposed only if it is available and costs additionally 20eur;
- All apartment doors have “smart” locks, which will only open using your phone number which you will tell us in advance. Your telephone is your apartment key, therefore make sure that it is always charged. You will not need to worry about taking/returning the key and you will be able to enter the apartment as soon as you arrive, and comfortably leave in the morning.
Personal Data Protection Rules:
- Ensuring 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data sets out rules concerning the protection of natural persons for the processing of their personal data.
- A person - A customer purchasing a accommodation service and entering an ordered apartment, expresses his / her free consent in this action to manage his or her personal data. His personal data will be used solely for business purposes and for accounting purposes.
- Upon entering the apartments, the Client understands and freely gives his consent to the processing of his personal data for specific purposes and agrees to provide a full name, telephone number, personal identification document, e-mail address. postal address, payment card and bank account details, to be filmed in public places at the premises of the company (the aim of the video surveillance is to ensure the protection of the property).
- Physical personal data are used for accounting purposes are stored and used to the extent that it is necessary and important to keep the accounting records of UAB KING MINDAUGAS APARTAMENTS & STUDIOS. The data controller reserves the right not to delete the name and surname of a natural person, which is mandatory when entered into the accounting program.
Disputes regarding improper performance or non-performance of the contract out of court shall be examined in accordance with the procedure established by the Law on Consumer Rights Protection of the Republic of Lithuania at the State Consumer Rights Protection Service, Vilniaus st. 25, 01402 Vilnius, el. p. email@example.com, tel. (8 5) 262 67 51, fax. (8 5) 279 1466, website www.vvtat.lt. You can apply electronically via the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
Usefull links for travelers from/to Kaunas airport:
Taxi in Kaunas: